We accept payments online from almost all routes of Credit/Debit Cards (ATM Cards) including Visa, Verve, MasterCard, VoguePay account funds, eTranzact and PockeMoni thereby ensuring the preference and optimum satisfaction of our clients.
Our payment processor (VoguePay) is easy, fast and secured. You are authomatically and instantly allocated your credit units at the successful completion of any payment.
To pay for SMS Units online, follow this guide:
- to your appwebSMS account. If you don't have an account with us,
- After a successful login, you will be redirected to the member's menu (SMS Dashboard) or your profile page depending on the module you logged in from. If not redirected, click on from top-right corner of the page.
- After the SMS Dashboard (member's menu) page has loaded successfully, click on from the menu displayed.
- After the "Buy SMS" page has loaded successfully, click on "With ATM Credit/Debit Card" tab and enter the amount of units you want to buy; then click on "Buy SMS".
- After that, you will notice a loading indicator trying to connect to our easy, fast and secure payment processor, VoguePay.
- After a successful connection, a popup window will show up prompting you that you will be directed to payment page in 5 seconds. When you see that, click OK to accept
- The VoguePay secure payment processing home page for FraNKAPPWeb Technologies will display. From there, select your payment option from the list provided. Just click on the image of your favourite option. E.g Visa
- You will notice a loading indicator, after that an option or rather a textbox where you need to enter your email address will show up. Note: Verify that your email address supplied is correct because that is where your payment receipt will be sent.
- Enter your valid email address and click "Make Payment".
- After that, you will see a loading indicator trying to verify your email address and on the successful verification of your email, a proceed button will show up. Click on the button "Click To Proceed To Make Payment".
- If you are using Visa for example, you will see a popup window alerting you about the Verified By Visa Policy to be able to use your Visa card for online transactions. Just click OK to continue.
- If you are using MasterCard or Verve for example and it is your first time of making purchase at appwebSMS, you may see a simple web page alerting you about the Interswitch WebPay Terms and Conditions to be able to use your MasterCard or Verve card for online transactions. When the page appears, you will notice that there is no button to click in order to continue. At this point, you just need to return back to www.appwebsms.com/buy-sms and initiate the transaction again. It will be successful at this time without showing the terms and conditions again.
- The next page is the one where you need to enter your Card details. Ensure you enter your details correctly to avoid failed transactions.
- Click OK to continue.
- If you are using a Visa Card, you will be redirected to the Verified-By-Visa page to verify your card. If you get there, enter your iPIN and click OK.
- If you are using a card other than Visa, may be MasterCard or Verve, you may need to enter OTP (One Time Password) sent to you through your phone number from your bank.
- After clicking OK on the Verified-By-Visa page or after entering your OTP (One Time Password) and your details verified to be accurate and also with a sufficient balance on your bank account, definitely your transaction will be successful and your account will be credited instantly.
- On the success page, click on "Proceed To Merchant Website" button to return to appwebSMS.
- When appwebSMS is loaded successfully, you will see a message telling you that your transaction has been approved on appwebSMS.
- You may now return to and continue sending SMS
It's simple you see?
Thank you for making your best choice!